SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Really, I NEED these:

6.20.2008

This chair (2 please) and ottoman for our little porch.

A pretty hour glass to help me slow down. Why not? It's so delicate and means lots of discoveries.
I like the idea of mini cupcakes and muffins...then you don't get sick when you get a craving.
Listen to interview with George Pyle here.

To start my own garden on my wee little porch.
Since my little oven here tends to burn things after only half the typical times I might need to get one of these countertop ovens.
Should be really interesting and informative.
Ceej is fixin' up our 1970-something Schwinns that have been in my parent's garage for the past 20 years. Can't wait.
Doesn't this look lovely?



1 comments:

Mrs.French said...

Oh my...you really do need all of this! Oh and could I just have the boat please? Thanks!